don't be lazy catarina... don't be lazy!
1. Your creative juices are important, don’t let them dry out
2. Taking the time to size up your competition might help you out later
3. A lot happens on the Internet in a day, you don’t want to miss out
4. There’s so many personal style poses to explore
5. I bet your editorial calendar could use some beefing up
6. To keep your readers hooked, keep the storytelling coming
7. Even if you’re stuck inside during a storm, there are things you can be doing to stay on top (provided you have power)
8. Have you heard? Brands need bloggers
9. Because if you’re a blogger, you probably “can’t get no satisfaction” with your blog’s traffic
10. You should be always looking how to monetize your blog in the future
11. Your inner voice might be telling you to lay on the couch and eat ice cream, but don’t do it
12. Have you tried adding lifestyle content to your fashion blog yet?
13. Brush up on your writing skills to keep your audience coming back for more
14. We know it may take somebut isn’t it worth it?
15. YOU are the boss of your blog, YOU have to motivate yourself
16. If you get lazy with your content, you may be actually hurting your traffic
17. There’s a lot of blogger terminology you need to know, study up!
18. SEO still matters, have you optimized your blog tone search-friendly?
19. Keep the longevity of your blog in mind, and mostly, stay relevant
20. Blogging success doesn’t come overnight
21. Even if you’re on vacation, you can still create content for your site
22. Gaining organic followers is key to growing your blog, don’t take the lazy “follow for follow” way out
23. Instead of watching TV, make your blog more addictive… like TV
24. Schedule your work day and your “resting time” so you stay on track
25. How are you going to work with brands if you don’t actively pitch yourself?
Tenho mesmo de voltar a 100% ao blogue! Preguiça que te apoderaste de mim... sai "satanás!!!"